Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloryhole Fun
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

I love going to the adult bookstore in Birmingham, Alabama to visit the glory holes! Just last week I went and paid to put some credits on my card and walked into the booth area to see only two guys hanging around. I immediately went into my favorite booth and started the video and was pleased when I heard the door open in the booth next door. As I was selecting my movie the guy next to me unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi erect dick and started stroking it. 

As I bent over to get a better look through the hole he moved to the hole and stuck his dick through. I like a man who knows what he wants so I quickly reached up and took hold of his dick and slowly stroked him. His dick came to attention very quickly so I got on my knees and took him into my mouth. His dick wasn't really very big, maybe 5 inches, and only average thickness but I was able to take him all the way down to his pubic hair in one move. I began sucking him as fast and hard as I could. It was obvious that he needed to blow his load because he was rocking his hips back and forth within the first minute of my sucking. That just made me suck harder and he quickly shot his load in my mouth. After I had completely drained him he pulled out and zipped up and quickly exited the booth. 

No sooner than he left the other guy entered the booth. I just stayed on my knees in anticipation of sucking his black dick. He just stood there caressing his dick through his sweat pants for a minute so I stuck two fingers in the hole to indicate that I wanted to suck him. He pulled his sweats down and moved towards the hole giving me access to a nicely shaped seven inch dick. I grabbed him by the base of his dick and took the head into my mouth and started sucking him. I continued sucking him while jerking the base of his dick for about five minutes before he blew his load in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed all of his cum. Once he was finished he quickly pulled his pants up and exited the booth. 

Since they were the only two people in the video area when I entered I got up and sat in the chair to watch the movie. As I was flipping through the channels again I heard the door open again. I leaned over to the hole to see who it might be and saw that it was a black man with a big belly and a wedding ring. The ring usually means they need some relief so I quickly dropped to my knees again and placed my open mouth up to the glory hole. He wasted no time sticking his dick into my mouth. He was still soft as I began to suck him but he quickly grew to a good seven inches and his dick was very thick. I guess I was warmed up on sucking after the first two dicks so I attacked his dick like my life depended on making him cum quickly. It didn't take long for him to start rocking his hips back and forth making his dick slide in and out of my mouth. Then I could feel the head of his dick grow as he thrust deep into my mouth and unloaded his cum with five or six burst. There was so much cum that I almost choked. I pulled off of his dick and swallowed it all as he quickly exited the booth.

Before I could even make any effort to get off my knees another black man entered the booth and quickly unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his knees. I made no motion towards the hole but he stepped right up to it and stuck his dick through in eager anticipation of a blow job. His dick was perfectly shaped and only about six inches long. I reached out and wrapped my hand around it and started stroking him. I enjoyed the feel of his dick in my hand for a minute then decided it was time to give him what he really wanted. While still stroking him I ran my tongue in circles around the head of his dick before taking his dick all the way to the base in one motion. I heard his groan through the wall as I sucked up and down on his dick. 

I was eager to swallow my fourth load of the morning when he abruptly pulled out of my mouth. I was wondering what was up with this when he leaned over to the hole and whispered that he wanted to fuck me. I wasn't really sure that was what I wanted so I told him no. He started to pull up his boxers and pants like he was leaving so I whispered to him that I wanted to finish sucking him so he could cum in my mouth. He leaned back over to the hole and told me that the only way he was cumming today was in my ass he he wanted to fuck me NOW! I was pretty worked up myself after servicing the other three guys so I told him to let me lube him up again in my mouth and then I would let him finish in my ass. He dropped his pants again and moved back to the hole. I quickly took him back in my mouth while working on unbuckling my pants with my hands.

Once I had them loose I released his dick from my mouth and stood up allowing my pants to fall to my ankles. I turned around and backed my ass up to his dick that was still sticking through the glory hole. When my ass touch his dick he withdrew it from the hole and started fingering my asshole. I backed up to the hole so he had complete access to me. It did not take long for him to work a finger up my ass. Suddenly his finger was pulled out of my ass and I felt the head of his dick brushing against my asshole. He put steady pressure on me as his dick slipped inside of me. As he began sliding in and out of me I began stroking my rock hard dick to the same speed he was using. As his speed increased he plunged into as far as he could and I could feel his warm load cumming in my ass. As his dick softened he pulled out and told me stay there because he was sending a friend in next to fuck me.

As quickly as I sat down in came the fifth visitor of the day. He leaned over to the hole and told me he was going to fuck my ass after I lubed him up with my mouth. I simply said okay and dropped back down on my knees in eager anticipation. As I watched the hole suddenly a large white dick came poking through. It was eight or nine inches long and very thick. I grabbed hold of it and started working on the head with a slobbery sucking action. I knew that to take this dick up my ass it needed all the lubrication it could get. After about two minutes of sucking he pulled out of my mouth and told me to put my ass up to the hole.

I did exactly like I was told and quickly stood up and backed my asshole up to the glory hole. No sooner than I was there I felt the head of his dick rubbing against my asshole. Then there was pressure being placed as he started to enter me. I reached behind me and spread my cheeks wide and pushed back against his huge dick. The head popped in and he paused for a minute to let me adjust. After a minute the assault started as he thrust in and out of me with passion. He took short strokes, long strokes, fast strokes and slow strokes as he fucked me. The feeling was unbelievable as he pounded my ass. My dick was as hard as ever as I begin stroking it as he continued to fuck me. He fucked me for a good five minutes before thrusting as deep as he could and shooting his load inside of me. I squeezed my ass as he came to get every last drop out of him as I erupted all over the floor in front of me. 

After he pulled out he leaned over and whispered to me that I was a great fuck and he wanted to do me again someday soon. He told me to meet him and his friend outside in the parking lot by his Ford F150 truck when I left to set up a time to meet again. I told him I would see him shortly and he quickly left the booth. I quickly cleaned up myself and pulled up my pants so I could find out who these guys were and I have to admit I was excited by the idea of having a couple of guys that I could service on a regular basis....but that will be another story.
Who can help translating it lol
我喜欢去阿拉巴马州伯明翰的成人书店参观光荣洞!就在上周,我付钱在我的信用卡上放了一些信用卡,然后走进展台,只看到两个人在附近闲逛。我立刻走进我最喜欢的展台,开始播放视频,听到隔壁展台的门开着,我很高兴。当我选电影的时候,旁边的那个家伙拉开裤子的拉链,拿出他那半直立的鸡巴,开始抚摸它。

当我弯腰以便更好地透过洞看的时候,他移到洞里,把他的鸡巴插进去。我喜欢一个知道自己想要什么的人,所以我迅速地伸手抓住他的鸡巴,慢慢地抚摸他。他的鸡巴很快引起了我的注意,所以我跪下把他带到了我的嘴里。他的鸡巴不是很大,大概5英寸,只有平均厚度,但我一下子就把他带到了他的阴毛。我开始尽可能快和用力地吸吮他。很明显,他需要发力,因为在我吮吸的第一分钟内,他前后摆动着臀部。那只会让我吸得更厉害,他很快就朝我嘴里开了枪。我把他喝干后,他拔出车来,拉上拉链,迅速离开了货摊。

他刚离开,另一个人就进了电话亭。我只是跪在地上,等着吸吮他的黑鸡巴。他只是站在那里,用汗裤子爱抚他的鸡巴一分钟,所以我把两个手指插进洞里,表示我想吸吮他。他汗流浃背,朝着洞口走去,让我可以接触到一个形状很好的七英寸长的鸡巴。我抓住他的鸡巴,把头伸进嘴里,开始吮吸他。我继续吮吸他,同时猛拉他的鸡巴底部大约五分钟,然后他把他的东西吹到我嘴里。我急切地吞下了他所有的cum。他一吃完,就迅速把裤子拉起来,走出了展台。

因为我进去的时候他们是视频区唯一的两个人,所以我站起来坐在椅子上看电影。当我再次翻阅频道时,我听到门又开了。我俯下身去,看看是谁,发现是一个大肚子,戴着结婚戒指的黑人。戒指通常意味着他们需要一些缓解,所以我很快再次跪下,把我张开的嘴放在光荣洞。他不失时机地把鸡巴塞进我的嘴里。我开始吮吸他的时候,他还很软,但他很快就长到了7英寸高,他的鸡巴很厚。我想前两次吸吮之后我就开始热起来了,所以我攻击他的鸡巴,就像我的生活依赖于让他很快成为优等生一样。没过多久,他就开始前后摆动臀部,让他的鸡巴从我嘴里滑进滑出。然后我能感觉到他的鸡巴的头在我的嘴里长了起来,他用五六下的力气把他的鸡巴吐了出来。积液太多了,我几乎要窒息了。我把他的鸡巴扯下来,把它全吞了下去,他很快就离开了展台。

我还没来得及跪下,另一个黑人就走进了展台,迅速解开裤子,把裤子放在膝盖上。我没有向洞移动,但他径直走到洞边,把他的鸡巴插进去,急切地期待着一个打击任务。他的鸡巴身材完美,只有6英寸长。我伸出手来,用手握住它,开始抚摸它。我很享受他那鸡巴在我手里的感觉,然后决定是时候给他真正想要的了。当我还在抚摸他的时候,我用舌头绕着他的鸡巴头转了一圈,然后用一个动作把鸡巴一路带到了基地。我吸吮着他的鸡巴,从墙上听到他的呻吟声。

我急切地想吞下早晨的第四批食物,他突然从我嘴里拔了出来。我在想这是怎么回事,当他俯身到洞,低声说他想操我。我真的不确定这是我想要的,所以我告诉他不要。他开始像他要离开时那样拉起他的拳击服和裤子,所以我低声对他说,我想把他吸完,这样他就可以在我嘴里呕吐了。他向后靠在洞边,告诉我他今天唯一的身份就是在我屁股上,他现在想操我!在为另外三个人服务之后,我很兴奋,所以我告诉他让我再给他抹点润滑油,然后让他在我屁股上抹完。他又脱下裤子,回到洞里去了。当我用手解开裤子的时候,我很快把他放回嘴里。

一旦我把它们松开,我就把他的鸡巴从嘴里放出来,站起来让我的裤子掉到脚踝上。我转过身来,把屁股靠在他那只还在钻洞的鸡巴上。当我的屁股碰到他的鸡巴时,他把它从洞里抽出来,开始用手指戳我的屁股。
我退到洞边,所以他可以完全接近我。没过多久,他就把一根手指伸到我屁股上。突然,他的手指从我屁股上拔了出来,我感觉到他的鸡巴头在我屁股上蹭来蹭去。当他的鸡巴滑进我的身体时,他给了我稳定的压力。当他开始滑进滑出我的时候,我开始用和他一样的速度抚摸我的硬石鸡。当他的速度加快时,他尽可能的投入,我能感觉到他温暖的负担在我的屁股里。当他的鸡巴变软的时候,他拔出来告诉我呆在那里,因为他要派一个朋友来干我。

我一坐下,第五个客人就进来了。他靠在洞边,告诉我他要在我用嘴给他上油后操我的屁股。我只是说了声“好”,然后跪下来,热切地期待着。当我看到那个洞的时候,突然一只大白鸡钻了进来。它有八到九英寸长,很厚。我抓住它,开始用一个流口水的吸吮动作在头上工作。我知道,要想把这混蛋从我屁股上拉起来,它需要尽可能多的润滑。吸吮了大约两分钟后,他从我嘴里拔了出来,让我把屁股放到洞里。

我照别人说的做了,很快站起来,把我的混蛋背到荣耀洞。我刚到那儿,就感觉到他的鸡巴头在我的屁股上蹭来蹭去。当他开始进入我的时候,有压力在施加。我把手伸到身后,张开双颊,向后靠在他的大鸡巴上。头突然伸了进来,他停了一下让我调整一下。一分钟后,当他充满激情地从我身上进进出出时,攻击开始了。他在操我的时候,做了短划、长划、快划和慢划。当他打我的屁股的时候,我的感觉是难以置信的。我的鸡巴和我开始抚摸它的时候一样坚硬,因为他继续操我。他干了我五分钟,然后尽可能深地刺向我,把他的子弹射进我的身体。我挤了挤屁股,因为我在我面前的地板上一下子就被他甩了。

他从车里出来后,他俯身对我低声说,我他妈是个大混蛋,他想很快再做一次。他让我在外面他的福特F150卡车旁边的停车场见他和他的朋友,当时我正要离开,准备再次见面。我告诉他我很快就会见到他,他很快就离开了电话亭。我很快就把自己清理干净,把裤子拉起来,这样我就可以知道这些人是谁,我不得不承认,我很高兴有几个人可以定期为我服务……但那将是另一个故事。

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]