Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking a gay guy
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

I was sent a message to meet up and fuck from a black guy. At first I didn't think much of it, but he tempted me on by sending me a picture of his big black ass. It made my cock rock hard instantly. It was so big and round. Probably twice as big as my gfs. I wanted it. I went ahead and decided to respond and after some messages , I went on my way and found myself standing outside of his place. A really sketchy neighborhood and that itself made me almost turn around. I saw a group of guys standing outside where I was supposed to go. I got out of my car and headed over thinking he could be one of them. They looked me up and down as I walked over. As I was about to speak to them, another man popped out from the house and he told me to follow him. That was the guy who messaged me. We got inside and went through his messy place. A strong smell of weed filled my nostrils but I didn't say much as we ended up going up the stairs and then into a tight spaced bedroom. "Close the door." He said as I did so. "This is it?" I asked. "Yeah... this is it... show me that dick." he demanded. I stood there and looked at him and then started to undo my pants. I did make my way here, so I couldn't really back out now. While I was undoing my pants he lit up a roll and started smoking. He then placed it down on the table as he came back. "Man... hurry the fuck up!" he said as he reached over and pulled my pants down, pulling out my cock. He started sucking me as I stood there. he slurped and sucked my cock moaning while he did so, eventually making my cock go from limp to hard. spitting on my cock repeatedly and shoving my cock in and out of his mouth. "There we go, got that dick hard now huh? You like me sucking that fucking dick?" he asked. "yeah.. keep sucking it.. suck my dick." I told him. placing my hand on his head as I let him suck me. Without warning I thrusted my cock into the back of his throat making him gag and choke. He had to spit me out to catch his breath as he looked back up at me. Almost angry, but he took my cock back in his mouth and continued sucking me. He was so good at sucking my cock, he's probably sucked so many before me. Taking me again in the back of his throat pressing hard against my cock as I started fucking his wet mouth. Precum and saliva covered my cock and his mouth as I pulled back. He was letting me have my way with his mouth and next he was going let me have my way with his big black ass. He stood up and started undoing his own pants and soon he had nothing on. "Give me that dick... Fuck my ass like a pussy." He said. I went ahead and kicked off my pants as I walked up to him. I slapped his ass with my hand watching it jiggle and then I grabbed my cock and slapped it all over his ass. The sound of my cock slapping against his fat ass was so loud and it looked so good I couldn't keep my eyes off of his amazing ass. Getting impatient he demanded to be fucked, "Come on, fuck my ass with that dick.... fuck me." I grabbed my cock and I went ahead and tried to get inside of him. His ass was so tight but I didn't give up. I needed to pound that big black ass. "Fuck me.. come on... fuck me.... yes fuck me." He said looking back at me. I managed to get the head of my cock inside of him as I made him jump. He pushed his ass back on me trying to help me get in him. I started to thrust against him, pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust, trying to get in all the way in him. "You like that? You like me fucking your gay ass?" I asked him as he moaned, "Fuck yeah... fuck my gay ass.... give me that fucking dick." I slapped his ass, my hands remained glued to his ass cheeks after each sleep, holding on to him as I started pounding him. Looking at that big black ass bounce everytime I thrusted into him was mesmerizing. I had never seen such a smooth round ass before. His moaning made me so horny. I was giving it to him the best I could and he was taking it all. After a few minutes of fucking his ass was taking my cock smoothly now and we started to really fuck. Slamming my dick into him all the way, both of us moaning as we fucked. "Pound that ass.. come on, pound that fucking ass with that dick." We became very competitive while fucking and I knew I had to let him know that I owned him while I was inside of him. I slapped his ass hard, as he let out a moan. I grabbed his head and pushed it down. "Ass up, arch that back for me." as I started pounding him harder. He was taking it but not to how I wanted so I pushed his back down and grabbed his arm, bending it behind his back. "Arch that ass bitch." I said again as he looked back at me. I slapped him across the face, "don't look at me!" He didn't dare listen as he continued looking back at me. challenging me. I put my hands on his hips and pounded him both of us looking into eachothers face the whole time, "Is that what you want? You want to be fucked hard like that you fucking gay slut? Is my cock fucking you good enough?" My cock sliding in and out of his black ass repeatedly so fast. "Yeah.. fuck me... is that it? fuck my ass." It was one of the hottest things ever. I was near cumming but I continued to pound him and he didn't flinch at all. His big black ass absorbed my cock , taking it so good I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was so good in fact I had to stop. He won this round. I went ahead and pulled out as I saw a bed a few feet away, messy but usable. Taking a breath I commanded, "Go.. go over there." He headed over and once there he got on all 4s again, but that wasn't what I wanted. I grabbed him and flipped him on his back, "That's it you fucking slut.. this is what I want." He held his legs up as I pushed my cock back inside of his ass, climbing completely on top of him, I started pounding him on the bed while he looked up at me.. "You wanted to look at me? You want to look at me fuck your gay ass? Now you can look at me fuck that ass!" Placing both hands on his inner thighs I pushed down on him and thrusted my hips up high and slammed down hard. My cock and balls slamming down onto him. "That's it... look at my cock sliding in and out of your ass.... you like that don't you you fucking bitch? Dirty fucking bitch!" The whole bed shaking as I fucked him. Him and me moaning as we fucked there for a bit. I slapped his face and pinned him down. "Fucking black slut!" My hand pressing down on his chest as I fucked him. He started to whimper as I used him. I knew that i was taking this round. After pounding him a few good minutes I pulled my cock out and got off of him, "You want to ride me cock?" I said as he was slow to get up. "Fuck that.." I said as I grabbed him and turned him around, pushing him on all 4s again, back on the bed as I got my cock back in his ass. I started pounding him right away, slapping his ass repeatedly and pushing him down. "Im going to give you my cum... are you going to let me? Are you a slut? Answer me!" I said. He replied, "I'm a slut..." while I was having my way with his ass from behind. "Good bitch.... good gay bitch...." Both of us fucking like crazy as i was getting closer and closer. "Fuck... fuck that black ass is so good!!" I said looking down at it, slapping it over and over. A minute of good hard pounding and I was ready to cum. Not letting off the gas, I slammed into him until I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to. "Fucking black bitch! I'm going to cum on that ass! Fuck!" I pulled out and started shooting strings of cum all over his big black ass, the moment my cock slipped out. Moaning the whole time I came as I covered him. "Shake that ass bitch come on, shake that fucking ass for me!" He did so, shaking and twerking from side to side , watching my cum roll all over his ass cheeks. While he was still shaking his ass I grabbed my cock and pushed it back in his ass as I gave a him a few deep thrusts, fucking him for another minute making him moan one last time before pulling out and finally being done. He remained there on the bed, breathing hard as he laid on his stomach. I got my things together and left without saying much. I made my way down the stairs and back out the door. The same guys still there, and as I walked by they once again gave me some looks. I got what I wanted so I didn't even care anymore as I went back to my car and drove off
(2019-11-20, 04:19 AM)Chakmo1234 Wrote: I was sent a message to meet up and fuck from a black guy. At first I didn't think much of it, but he tempted me on by sending me a picture of his big black ass. It made my cock rock hard instantly. It was so big and round. Probably twice as big as my gfs. I wanted it. I went ahead and decided to respond and after some messages , I went on my way and found myself standing outside of his place. A really sketchy neighborhood and that itself made me almost turn around. I saw a group of guys standing outside where I was supposed to go. I got out of my car and headed over thinking he could be one of them. They looked me up and down as I walked over. As I was about to speak to them, another man popped out from the house and he told me to follow him. That was the guy who messaged me. We got inside and went through his messy place. A strong smell of weed filled my nostrils but I didn't say much as we ended up going up the stairs and then into a tight spaced bedroom. "Close the door." He said as I did so. "This is it?" I asked. "Yeah... this is it... show me that dick." he demanded. I stood there and looked at him and then started to undo my pants. I did make my way here, so I couldn't really back out now. While I was undoing my pants he lit up a roll and started smoking. He then placed it down on the table as he came back. "Man... hurry the fuck up!" he said as he reached over and pulled my pants down, pulling out my cock. He started sucking me as I stood there. he slurped and sucked my cock moaning while he did so, eventually making my cock go from limp to hard. spitting on my cock repeatedly and shoving my cock in and out of his mouth. "There we go, got that dick hard now huh? You like me sucking that fucking dick?" he asked. "yeah.. keep sucking it.. suck my dick." I told him. placing my hand on his head as I let him suck me. Without warning I thrusted my cock into the back of his throat making him gag and choke. He had to spit me out to catch his breath as he looked back up at me. Almost angry, but he took my cock back in his mouth and continued sucking me. He was so good at sucking my cock, he's probably sucked so many before me. Taking me again in the back of his throat pressing hard against my cock as I started fucking his wet mouth. Precum and saliva covered my cock and his mouth as I pulled back. He was letting me have my way with his mouth and next he was going let me have my way with his big black ass. He stood up and started undoing his own pants and soon he had nothing on. "Give me that dick... Fuck my ass like a pussy." He said. I went ahead and kicked off my pants as I walked up to him. I slapped his ass with my hand watching it jiggle and then I grabbed my cock and slapped it all over his ass. The sound of my cock slapping against his fat ass was so loud and it looked so good I couldn't keep my eyes off of his amazing ass. Getting impatient he demanded to be fucked, "Come on, fuck my ass with that dick.... fuck me." I grabbed my cock and I went ahead and tried to get inside of him. His ass was so tight but I didn't give up. I needed to pound that big black ass. "Fuck me.. come on... fuck me.... yes fuck me." He said looking back at me. I managed to get the head of my cock inside of him as I made him jump. He pushed his ass back on me trying to help me get in him. I started to thrust against him, pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust, trying to get in all the way in him. "You like that? You like me fucking your gay ass?" I asked him as he moaned, "Fuck yeah... fuck my gay ass.... give me that fucking dick." I slapped his ass, my hands remained glued to his ass cheeks after each sleep, holding on to him as I started pounding him. Looking at that big black ass bounce everytime I thrusted into him was mesmerizing. I had never seen such a smooth round ass before. His moaning made me so horny. I was giving it to him the best I could and he was taking it all. After a few minutes of fucking his ass was taking my cock smoothly now and we started to really fuck. Slamming my dick into him all the way, both of us moaning as we fucked. "Pound that ass.. come on, pound that fucking ass with that dick." We became very competitive while fucking and I knew I had to let him know that I owned him while I was inside of him. I slapped his ass hard, as he let out a moan. I grabbed his head and pushed it down. "Ass up, arch that back for me." as I started pounding him harder. He was taking it but not to how I wanted so I pushed his back down and grabbed his arm, bending it behind his back. "Arch that ass bitch." I said again as he looked back at me. I slapped him across the face, "don't look at me!" He didn't dare listen as he continued looking back at me. challenging me. I put my hands on his hips and pounded him both of us looking into eachothers face the whole time, "Is that what you want? You want to be fucked hard like that you fucking gay slut? Is my cock fucking you good enough?" My cock sliding in and out of his black ass repeatedly so fast. "Yeah.. fuck me... is that it? fuck my ass." It was one of the hottest things ever. I was near cumming but I continued to pound him and he didn't flinch at all. His big black ass absorbed my cock , taking it so good I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was so good in fact I had to stop. He won this round. I went ahead and pulled out as I saw a bed a few feet away, messy but usable. Taking a breath I commanded, "Go.. go over there." He headed over and once there he got on all 4s again, but that wasn't what I wanted. I grabbed him and flipped him on his back, "That's it you fucking slut.. this is what I want." He held his legs up as I pushed my cock back inside of his ass, climbing completely on top of him, I started pounding him on the bed while he looked up at me.. "You wanted to look at me? You want to look at me fuck your gay ass? Now you can look at me fuck that ass!" Placing both hands on his inner thighs I pushed down on him and thrusted my hips up high and slammed down hard. My cock and balls slamming down onto him. "That's it... look at my cock sliding in and out of your ass.... you like that don't you you fucking bitch? Dirty fucking bitch!" The whole bed shaking as I fucked him. Him and me moaning as we fucked there for a bit. I slapped his face and pinned him down. "Fucking black slut!" My hand pressing down on his chest as I fucked him. He started to whimper as I used him. I knew that i was taking this round. After pounding him a few good minutes I pulled my cock out and got off of him, "You want to ride me cock?" I said as he was slow to get up. "Fuck that.." I said as I grabbed him and turned him around, pushing him on all 4s again, back on the bed as I got my cock back in his ass. I started pounding him right away, slapping his ass repeatedly and pushing him down. "Im going to give you my cum... are you going to let me? Are you a slut? Answer me!" I said. He replied, "I'm a slut..." while I was having my way with his ass from behind. "Good bitch.... good gay bitch...." Both of us fucking like crazy as i was getting closer and closer. "Fuck... fuck that black ass is so good!!" I said looking down at it, slapping it over and over. A minute of good hard pounding and I was ready to cum. Not letting off the gas, I slammed into him until I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to. "Fucking black bitch! I'm going to cum on that ass! Fuck!" I pulled out and started shooting strings of cum all over his big black ass, the moment my cock slipped out. Moaning the whole time I came as I covered him. "Shake that ass bitch come on, shake that fucking ass for me!" He did so, shaking and twerking from side to side , watching my cum roll all over his ass cheeks. While he was still shaking his ass I grabbed my cock and pushed it back in his ass as I gave a him a few deep thrusts, fucking him for another minute making him moan one last time before pulling out and finally being done. He remained there on the bed, breathing hard as he laid on his stomach. I got my things together and left without saying much. I made my way down the stairs and back out the door. The same guys still there, and as I walked by they once again gave me some looks. I got what I wanted so I didn't even care anymore as I went back to my car and drove off

Awesome~~~~~

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]