Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
鴨嘴獸已出獄,瘋狂現身GRINDR 搵勒索對象
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

案件編號:ESCC1203/20118 S* a, m+

[Image: dFiQOue.jpg] q1 R& P
在同志輩中有「鴨嘴獸」之稱的男子,過去多次因勒索男同志而被定罪,惟他出獄後仍不知悔改,在網上認識男同志後,藉揚言公開對方性取向勒索金錢;此外,他又在另一男同志家中過夜後盜去現金及數碼相機。「鴨嘴獸」昨在東區法院承認一項勒索罪及一項盜竊罪,被判入獄十個月。
3 s: V: \: e$ B+ b+ B' B
案情指事主X(卅一歲)於○七年在網上認識被告盧敏南(廿四歲),但因與被告「無感覺」而停止聯絡。直至去年一月廿日,被告致電X,聲稱有財政困難及借款一百元,X因二人皆為同志而答應。7 V5 ]) M& E# Q; j  V. l

被告於翌日再致電X的辦公室要求借款五百元但遭拒絕,他遂恐嚇要向X的同事公開其性取向,X無奈就範。事後被告仍不停致電X,X均沒有接聽,並於去年一月廿九日報警。8 q! O% ~/ o& F& r
另盜現金數碼相機
% O$ i; Z! a/ Q  T. I

* l* W1 _+ q3 W: k
另外,被告於今年三月五日在網上認識事主Y(卅七歲)後,於同日到Y位於中環的家過夜。翌晨被告向Y借錢不遂,二人發生爭執,被告悻悻然離去。其後再次致電Y借錢,但同樣遭拒絕,他遂透露擅自在Y的錢包內取走現金;Y點算下發現失去七百元及一部價值四千八百元的數碼相機,於是報警。警員稍後拘捕被告,警誡下他反指遭Y無理指控。

9 w; d- u6 C, b8 e0 h) z
辯方求情稱,被告深感後悔,亦願作出賠償,又指案件勢將令他失去洗衣工作。        3 S3 i) v/ B* k6 K0 P' ^& U  S

案件編號:ESCC1203/2011

#鴨嘴獸
#盧敏南
鴨嘴又出來作惡
This is really a bad attitude, though not interested in him by saying no, he also impolitely complained me for turning him down and said I was impolite! Such similar people with poor bad personalty who do not accept anyone turning him down and complained others not polite instead or not respecting them! These people not respecting people while saying others' problem are those jealous people such as urgly, no education people! Such a urgly person without education and lack of love is really a mental disorder dog or even lower or worse than dogs!

Similarly to straight people, though gay is not proactive and they blamed their fault to us! Are straight men feel reactive to same sex? Weak penis! Can they compare with gay people with same sex desire ie normal inborn gene with normal desire! Only those with different sex desire is abnormal! They just make fool of us and compare themselves better than gay people!

Bad people are full in Hong Kong, Chinese without asking and clarifying and just as thinking what they think! blaming their falses to others without any good manners and attitudes!

Dont be nice to any Hong Kong people, they just take your advantages while making fool or hurt you by looking at your shortcoming or weakness!

What such bad people residents worth in Hong Kong  ?! NONE! These are all well known matters around the world in every conrner and only Hong Kong residents still fancy them as best out of human in this world! LOVE STILL ? Only fancy stupid people still believe so!
不知悔改 Angry
希望佢可以改過自身
等天收啦呢種人
要推下等大家都小心d
幾時死呀佢
呢個人壞事做盡,好鬼衰
omg 大家小心d

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]