Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Spas so Expensive? Market Price for B2b how much? I'm a poor person.
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

Omg, so recently I realise the ridiculous price of massagist at Spas I mean omg, is it because I am ugly. Well least I am paying them some tips omfg.

I mean like I got these older massagist willing to have sex with me and lick my ass hole for like 600hkd, yet these young massagists, really young and handsome ones that I really want are actually asking for the similar prices but no sex I am like, is it cause I am a sick middle age man that they don't want me or what is the concern?

I can fuck in Thailand any guys I want for like 300hkd man, North Korea maybe for free because I am so handsome there. Is it just me? Or am I really that cheap little prick of a customer? Please give me your feedbacks and let's open and tell everyone here what is the approximate market price of B2b to your standard of opinions.

Should I just stay at home and master are for free? Am I to? Don't tell me I am to, I know I got a hot crooked penis.
hongkongmust be 500above啦
I encounter a ugly massuer before, i think that you should tell the reception to change another massuer for you , but if you didnt raise this problem to the reception and started the massges , you should pay the tips after the body to body part,(Top1 recommendation) i think that 300 is the minimum resonable market price for massuer. But some famous massuers or provide good services , you should pay 400 tips or above . Exclamation
i want to have handsome masseurs too
Because the boy can finish 1 time
I think $400 or above for the tips is a reasonable price for the hk spa market,even though u say u are handsome man or have a nice dick,I guess u still need to follow the rules,there are no free lunch in this world!
I think the market price is not controlled by the shop or boss , is controlled by the staff, if all staff are not willing receive $200-400, their market price in the future will be slightly increase by time to time . Exclamation
600-900$ Around for young man , make sense
I think $500-600 tips do make sense as they pay effort to it
This is different with other massage la
$400-$1000 tips is a must

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]