Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Sexual Preferences
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

Who here loves SM? Let's open 开心share our experiences and preferences with each other.

There are those who are like all Gay no girls, some bisexual boys and girls okay, some are like bi curious so they basically straight but have reserved some interest and fantasies for boys. There are those asexual with no sexual preferences whatsoever who probably won't see this post.

Even gays have 2 categories, top and bottom right.

I heard tops love fingerings asses and bottoms don't mind being fingered, most get excited by the touch on their asses too. There are those Kinky dudes who might enjoy to extents like fisting..
Anymore? Please include what they like to do... What else have I left? Please kindly enlighten us to any better ways of having fun... ?
just like normal sex
bondage, fetish
sm 睇得多
Sorry I don’t like sm
Sm is not suitable for me wor a little horrifying
I love SM, I can be S & M Tongue
oh my godddd
i dont care ,but i dont like that
Fist up the ass anyone much?
(2018-06-15, 03:19 PM)Burger King Wrote: Who here loves SM? Let's open 开心share our experiences and preferences with each other.

There are those who are like all Gay no girls, some bisexual boys and girls okay, some are like bi curious so they basically straight but have reserved some interest and fantasies for boys. There are those asexual with no sexual preferences whatsoever who probably won't see this post.

Even gays have 2 categories, top and bottom right.

I heard tops love fingerings asses and bottoms don't mind being fingered, most get excited by the touch on their asses too. There are those Kinky dudes who might enjoy to extents like fisting..
Anymore? Please include what they like to do... What else have I left? Please kindly enlighten us to any better ways of having fun... ?

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]