Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
massage skills are more important or the outlook and sex is more important in SPA?
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

massage skills are more important or the outlook and sex is more important in SPA? Different customers have different needs, but i can say most of the customers are more forcus on sex rather than massage , so i think 20 % of spa is marketing on loyal customers , more focus on massage skills , in order to maintain their loyal customers and stable income , and 80% of spa is mostly forcus on sex part , body to body part . But the competitoirs in HK are too much , many spa in order to increase their competitiveness , their also forcus on other areas, such as the facilities , put more money in advertising , and even price competition . For example , the market price of The Spa charge is $398 per hour , some Spa in order to get the customer from other competitors , they lower the market price to $388 , some even lower the market price tips of the staff from $300 to $200 , in order to compete the other shops. So i think that in order to increase their competitiveness , we can change the market price of the basic massage price or the tips market price , not only by decreasing them , but some Spa even increase the market price and also increase the quailty of the services and people in order to open a high classes new target customers group to win the other competitors. But we will see how is the result in future ...... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Top 1 Successful cases ,why Steve Jobs can be the most successful, he changed the mind of all the customers ,Samsung marketing as penetration , target all customer at a lower price in in order to get all the customers, but what did Steve jobs did is not focus on penetration , he can aim the market at a high price but also can win all or most of the customers group , relaxing spa ( penetration pricing ) , Does Hugo can be the next Steve jobs in spa , let’s see
I cant say Hugo is the top1 spa , but i can say hugo is a strong competitor among the others, in order to increase the customers amount , Hugo can maintain High price High quality services , compete with relaxing spa and kindo can change the target customers from penetration to loyal customer( focus on super good massage skills) in order to compete with ed spa (a strong competitor with good massage skills spa Exclamation Exclamation )
Both are important !! Outlook can enhance my sex experices , the skills is very important too
Both are important,the skill of massage is the most important aspect to let customer consume again.Lower the price is not the effective way to gain market shares/profit.
Both are impotant la but I cant endure bad skills~
I think it depends, some prefer outlook while some prefer massage skill or some enjoy sex
Both are important criteria, and without one of them will destroy your enjiyment
寫得好有心,其實最緊要開心同有feel
Outlook and massage skills are the foundation to attract customer,of course,extra service would be a bonus

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]