Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
京都MASSAGE大全
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

1)   Hammam京都
[Image: image.jpg]
Guests can take treatment on business trips or in rooms just a short walk from Kyoto station. Herb ball · oil relaxation · facial course is available. Please enjoy full-scale treatment by all means.

客人可以在商務旅行或客房內享受治療,距離京都站僅有幾步之遙。 草藥球·油放鬆·面部課程可用。 請盡情享受全面的治療。

ADDRESS:京都府京都市南区   〒601-8001
NUMBER:////
OPEN HOUR: 11:00-02:00

2)  
Asian Healing Tai-me

Mainly Thai old style, a gay massage just right to suit you according to various menus such as oil massage, gump stamping and foot dressing. We will provide you with a quality moment of healing at the irreplaceable time of each person while closely contacting naked. Of course Osaka, business trips in Kyoto are also welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

主要是泰式老式,同性戀按摩正好適合你,根據不同的菜單,如油按摩,甘草沖壓和足部敷料。 我們將在每個人不可替代的時間為您提供一個高質量的治療時刻,同時親密接觸裸體。 大阪當然也歡迎京都的商務旅行。 請不要猶豫與我們聯繫。

ADDRESS:京都府京都市中京区二条通堀川西入二条城町  〒604-8301
OPEN HOUR: 18:00-02:00

3) 
HOGUSHI FACTORY
[Image: message_hogushi-factory-gm01.jpg]
Why do not you refresh your body's fatigue and fatigue in your daily life with the Kyoto Gay Massage specialty shop "HOGUSHI FACTORY"? As a swimming instructor and aromatherapy advisor who has been involved, as a care worker in the hospital While utilizing the experience / knowledge of others, please enjoy the pleasure that you can understand because it is male-female, and the space where you can feel confident at ease. I encounter many customers and care for themselves so that I can grow as well. I am looking forward to the day we can meet.

為什麼不用京都同志按摩專門店“HOGUSHI FACTORY”在日常生活中使身體疲勞和疲勞? 作為參加過的游泳教練和芳香療法顧問,作為醫院的護理人員在利用他人的經驗/知識的同時,請享受因為是男性女性和可以感受到的空間而能夠理解的樂趣 放心自信。 我遇到很多顧客並且關心自己,以便我可以成長。 我期待著我們能見面的那一天。

ADDRESS:京都府京都市〒000-0000
OPEN HOUR: 1400-2100

14:00 ~ 21:00
It seems good to try if I travel to Japan
好想試下熱石按摩
还有东京的吗?
東京MASSAGE 係唔錯既選擇
Good service
有冇得有其他extra service先?
原來日本都有,架仔!