Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market price for B2b at Spa
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

I know this sounds like an ignorant question, however I am like this kind of lonely guy who rather prefers finding older members or ex massagists working privately at certain rooms and they charge at a cheap and easy price for like 600 dollars including sex...

However the last time I went to a Spa, I really wanted that young massagist so I asked him for the price. I was shocked to hear like minimum price is 500 bucks without intercourse but damn I really want to know the market price in Hong Kong for anyone that's aware, I had to pay 400 outside so I thought that is included.

Therefore I wonder if it is just me being nasty, or is it me being a cheap ass little bitch of a customer I wonder, just a small question, does such behavior make me a cheap client cause I heard from even my friends telling me that I am being a low life cheap ass person.
different Spa have different charge.the massures may good i will pay more
我通常比500以上,睇技師表現啦,呢d。
different spa have different customers group, some of them put more effort on maintain their loyal customers , such as Kindo,Hevean, Dreagonese, some of them use different social media , such as Grindr , TT , advertising methods to attract new customers, such as Hugo and relaxing spa Exclamation
Depends on which spa you are going, some charge high but with better massage quality
Massage good= high tips
i usually give more than 600. it depends on the masseur. muscular and handsome and big dick may increase my price.
good service = good tips
i give 600 usually
b2b 500-700. depend la

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]