Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Polite masseur and Quality massage
關懷愛滋 AIDS CONCERN - 性/別小眾友善醫療推廣計畫 LGBT Friendly

“I lived in HK for the entire life of my life. But never really tried to visit any Massage places yet so I decided to try this one (Kindo) I heard from a friend.
I never really expected to have a good massage but in my surprise the Therapist who did me was really professional. He knows how to do it, right pressure and at the right body points. Not to mention, he is totally a hot cutie!!
I will definitely come back for another one soon.”
(2016-02-27, 12:10 PM)James Wrote: “I lived in HK for the entire life of my life. But never really tried to visit any Massage places yet so I decided to try this one (Kindo) I heard from a friend.
I never really expected to have a good massage but in my surprise the Therapist who did me was really professional. He knows how to do it, right pressure and at the right body points. Not to mention, he is totally a hot cutie!!

James, may i know the name of the therapist who you mentioned. I wanna try...
(2016-02-27, 09:02 PM)骨精強 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 12:10 PM)James Wrote: “I lived in HK for the entire life of my life. But never really tried to visit any Massage places yet so I decided to try this one (Kindo) I heard from a friend.

James, may i know the name of the therapist who you mentioned. I wanna try...
I mentioned Vito . Young, handsome, fit and good for massage
我之前試過Philip...
唔錯...服務好高標準...

另外Janus同Benetikt應該係佢地既明日之星...
gym fit同按得好!!! member們的恩物.... Smile Smile Smile Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I had tried several masseurs with each visit picking the new face. No regrets, never come across an establishment in HK
with all young, handsome & educated masseurs like Kindo. Definitely my favorite spa to relax.
(2016-03-02, 06:18 PM)Watali Wrote: I had tried several masseurs with each visit picking the new face. No regrets, never come across an establishment in HK
with all young, handsome & educated masseurs like Kindo. Definitely my favorite spa to relax.

Thanks for sharing Smile Smile Smile Smile
thanks for sharing
Vito Jason都好似好正,唔知Book 試邊個先
今日試左VITO,名符其實 SIX PACKS 無花無假! 再加埋胸肌,完全我杯茶。 Heart
(2016-08-25, 06:30 AM)對唔住都係我 Wrote: 今日試左VITO,名符其實 SIX PACKS 無花無假! 再加埋胸肌,完全我杯茶。 Heart

講多D啦師兄,心思思

Jack'd - Gay Dating [ジャックト]